GANGOTRI & BADRINATH
GANGOTRI & BADRINATH
The Char Dham is an important Hindu pilgrimage circuit also known as "Chota Char Dham". Located in the Garhwal region of the state Uttarakhand is located in the Indian Himalayas, the circuit consists of four sites-Yamunotri Dham, Gangotri Dham, Kedarnath Dham, and Badrinath Dham. Badrinath Dham is also one of the four destinations (with each destination being in different corners of the country) of the Char Dham of India. Kedarnath Dham is also one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Great Lord Shiva (Mahakaal).
Haridwar - Uttarkashi/Netala
Haridwar early morning To Uttarkashi/Netala. Night halt after visit Kashi-Visvnath tempel.
Uttarkashi/Netala – Gangotri – Uttarkashi/Netala
We proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts), enroute we enjoy picturesque Harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan we return to Uttarkashi. overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi – Rudraprayag
Early morning, drive to Rudraprayag enroute visit Tehri Dam. Check in Hotel, night halt.
Rudraprayag – Badrinath
Morning drive to Rudraprayag, start from Rudraprayag to Badrinath .Check in Hotel. Later visit Badrinath Temple. Night halt.
Badrinath – Haridwar
Early morning, Temple Darshan . Later, drive to Haridwar.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Luxury Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Litre Mineral Bottle Per Day.
- Pony/Palaki service at Yumanotri.
- Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
- Helicopter service at Kedarnath with priority Darshan.
- Car service at Gangotri.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any), during Sight Seeings.
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Air/ Train Fare Etc.
- Medical & travel insurance..
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- Accomodation & meals in Kedarnath Dham.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).