Char Dham, one of the most important Yatra for Hindu devotees not only from India but from all over the world. Char Dham means 4 places: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri and Gangotri. Badrinath is also one of the four destinations (with each destination being in different corners of the country) of the Char Dham of India. This Yatra is a lifetime experience for every Hindus or every devotee. These 4 sacred places are situated in the Himalaya mountains in Garhwal region of the state of Uttarakhand. One of the main tradition of this Chardham Yatra is that it is completed from west to east, i.e. Char Dham Yatra starts from Yamunotri, and then Gangotri, Kedarnath and finally ends at Badrinath. we are provides one of the Best Char dham Yatra Tour Packages provider through out for last 15 years with quality service, Hence makes your tour unforgettable. Char Dham Yatra tour packages from Haridwar, you can also Customize your tour according to your needs also (Which means that if you want to do Yatra in 10 days instead of 09 days, you simply you tell us and we will do it for you and make new package as you want). The Char Dham (meaning 'the circuit of four abodes/seats'), this circuit on the under upgradation Chardham Road Highway and under construction Railway in the Indian Himalayas. The Annual Char Dham Yatra restarted in April / May. The footfall has now improved due to proactive measures taken by the government of Uttarakhand. This Year 2019 Char Dham Yatra opening Date is 07 May 2019. Which means you can start your Yatra on 07 May 2019. Opening Date Of Yamunotri Dham - 07-05-19, Gangotri Dham - 07-05-19, Kedarnath Dham - 10-05-19 & Badrinath Dham - 10-05-19. The day of Akha-Trij or Akha-Teej (in the month of May) marks the beginning of the Char Dham Yatra. The 'Yatra' typically closes 2 days after Diwali, on the day of Bhai-Bij (or Bhai Dooj).
Haridwar to Sitapur - Night Halt
After,break-fast, proceed to Sitapur, Night Halt.
Sitapur to Sonprayag & (Sonprayag to Shri Kedarnath Dham ) 18 Km & Back
After,break-fast, proceed from Sitapur to Sonpryag, then to shri Kedarnath, By covering 18 K.M. trek (from one side) on foot or by pony / Doli / Helicopter ( At your own cost ). & Back - Night Halt.
Shri Kedarnath Dham to Sitapur & Haridwar
Eraly morning, proceed to Sonprayag, after that by cab proceed to haridwar.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Luxury Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Litre Mineral Bottle Per Day.
- Pony/Palaki service at Yumanotri.
- Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
- Helicopter service at Kedarnath with priority Darshan.
- Car service at Gangotri.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any), during Sight Seeings.
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Air/ Train Fare Etc.
- Medical & travel insurance..
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- Accomodation & meals in Kedarnath Dham.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).