You can also take Gangotri dham yatra tour package with us . Whether you are a sightseeing freak or a pilgrim, the Gangotri dham yatra offers you enjoyment and experience. Your Gangotri Dham Tour Package, they are no one who can plan better than us. If you choose to go on Gangotri dham yatra, we make sure that you will remember lifetime. We will take you to all those places that are must seen, as well as to those places that has historical value also.
Haridwar - Barkot / Rana chatti
This morning, you depart for Barkot / Rana Chatti. As you drive through Mussoorie, you can visit the famous Kempty Falls on your way & Laksha Graha ( The house of lakha was meant to be a death trap for Pandavas made by Kauravas, since lacquer is highly flammable). On arrival at Barkot / Rana chatti, check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to relax and store your energy for the trek Yatra of Yamunotri the next day. Dinner and Overnight stay at Barkot / Rana chatti.
Barkot / Rana chatti - Yamunotri (5 K.m trek)- Barkot / Rana chatti
After breakfast, depart for Janki Chatti. Here you will begin the First trek Yatra of Yamunotri (5 Km trek). You have an option of hiring palki or a horse ( At your own cost ) for your trek. The trek passes through lush green valley, a profusion of conifers, rhododendrons, cacti and several species of Himalayan shrubs. Yamunotri (altitude 3,291 m), the western most shrine of the Char Dhams, is snuggled in the Banderpunch range (6,361 m). Yamunotri is the source of the river Yamuna, the twin sister of Varna, the Lord of Death. Yamuna is also the daughter of Surya the Sun. The actual source of the river originates from Champasar Glacier 1 km a head of the shrine, at an altitude of 4,321 mts. On arrival by afternoon in Yamunotri take holy dip in Yamuna River and perform Pooja. Return via the same route back to Barkot / Rana chatti, check in at Hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Barkot/ Rana chatti -Haridwar
After breakfast check out from the Barkot hotel and drive to Haridwar, Tour End.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Luxury Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Litre Mineral Bottle Per Day.
- Pony/Palaki service at Yumanotri.
- Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
- Helicopter service at Kedarnath with priority Darshan.
- Car service at Gangotri.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any), during Sight Seeings.
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Air/ Train Fare Etc.
- Medical & travel insurance..
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- Accomodation & meals in Kedarnath Dham.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).