HARIDWAR & RAJAJI NATIONAL PARK
HARIDWAR & RAJAJI NATIONAL PARK
Haridwar - Land Of God Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places (Sapta Puri) to Hindus. According to the Samudra manthan, Haridwar along with Ujjain, Nashik and Prayag (Allahabad) is one of four sites where drops of Amrit, accidentally spilled over from the pitcher while being carried by the celestial bird Garuda. This is manifested in the Kumbha Mela, which is celebrated every 12 years in Haridwar. During the Haridwar Kumbh Mela, millions of pilgrims, devotees, and tourists congregate in Haridwar to perform ritualistic bathing on the banks of the river Ganges to wash away their sins to attain Moksha. Brahma Kund, the spot where the Amrit fell, is located at Har ki Pauri (literally, "footsteps of the Lord") and is considered to be the most sacred ghat of Haridwar. It is also the primary center of the Kanwar pilgrimage, in which millions of participants gather sacred water from the Ganga and carry it across hundreds of miles to dispense as offerings in Śiva shrines. Mussoorie - The attractive hill station and pilgrimage destination Mussoorie is one of the most visited and famous destinations of Uttarakhand. It is located at an elevation of 6000 ft above the sea level where the weather is quite favorable for the visitors. This place is on the entrance way to the popular Hindu shrines of Gangotri and Yamunotri. It is situated amidst the verdant hills of Garhwal Himalayas.Mussoorie has numerous attractions for all people including fun lovers, adventure lovers, religious people, mountaineers, trekkers, nature lovers, and honeymooners. Mussoorie is one of the most visited hill stations in Northern India. This is a favorite destination for the tourists of India and foreign countries. This is a hot spot for the honeymooners as it offers numerous visual delights to newly wedded couples which make their honeymoon time a last longing memory. This place is covered by nature and is naturally beautiful. The hill station destination offers the best time to the newly wedded couples who come here to escape from the maddening rush of city life. Waterfalls, forest trails, adventure, religious, mountaineers, trekkers, nature, hiking opportunities and eco parks are the main draws for the tourists to the lovely destination of Mussoorie. The main attractions for tourists in Mussoorie are kempty Falls, Gun Hill, Lake View, Prakesheshwar Mahadev Mandir. Besides this, you can also enjoy nature walk, boating, cyling and trekking in Mussoorie. The town is also popular among the religious pilgrims. Shree Ram Ji Yatra Dot Com is the leading travel agent for Mussoorie tour which offers the budget/luxury tour facilities to the tourists.
Delhi To Haridwar
Delhi To Haridwar Check In Hotel After Rest Take Dinner & Night Stay. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel. In the evening, visit the Har- Ki- Pauri to attend the grand Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and have a comfortable stay at night.
Haridwar Local Sight seen
After Break-Fast Visit Daksh mahadev Temple, Sati Kund, Annad mai Ashram, Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Ganga Aarti At Halkipauri & Back To Hotel, Take Dinner.
Raja Ji National Park
After Break-Fast Visit Bharat Mata Temple, Pawan Dham, Indian Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, Go Raja Ji National park Visit By Open Jungle Safari, Back To Hotel, Take Dinner & Night Stay.
Haridwar - Delhi
After Break-Fast Check Out from Hotel& Go Delhi , Tour End.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Luxury Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Litre Mineral Bottle Per Day.
- Pony/Palaki service at Yumanotri.
- Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
- Helicopter service at Kedarnath with priority Darshan.
- Car service at Gangotri.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any), during Sight Seeings.
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Air/ Train Fare Etc.
- Medical & travel insurance..
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- Accomodation & meals in Kedarnath Dham.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).