CHARDHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER
CHARDHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER
Chopta Chopta is a beautiful area with dense and diverse forest. Chopta is part of Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary (975 km) is Situated in Rudraprayag and Chamoli district. Chopta region is stretched from 2,680 meters altitude. Chopta is famous place among nature lovers. Chopta has rich biodiversity and beautiful views of the Himalayan landscape. Chopta is also known as Mini Switzerland in India. Chopta is visited any time throughout the year. Best time to visit Chopta is during winter, due to snow fall in the region. Chopta is located in the Rudraprayag district. Chopta is also starting point of Tungnath (third temple of Panch Kedar) and Chandrashila. Tungnath is a temple of Lord Shiva and Chandrashila is the highest point in the area. Chopta is well connected by road to Haridwar, Rishikesh and Delhi. Chopta is located on Ukhimath – Gopeshwar road. Chopta is not like typical hill station with so much hotels and crowd. Chopta is very quiet destination. Chopta is destination for trekking and nature lovers. Tungnath Temple is closed in December to March. Chopta is a small region of meadows and evergreen forest area , which lies 3.5 kilometres (2.2 mi) away. Chopta is an unspoiled natural destination lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayas and offers views of the imposing Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. Chopta village is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna include rare species of birds and musk deer. Auli Auli is a ski destination in Chamoli district in the Himalayan mountains of Uttarakhand, India. Auli, also known as Auli Bugyal, in Garhwali, which means "meadow", is located at an elevation of 2,500 metres (8,200 ft) to 3,050 metres (10,010 ft) above sea level. Auli was marketed as a tourist destination. Auli lies on the way to the Hindu pilgrimage destination of Badrinath. It is surrounded by coniferous and oak forests, with a panoramic view of the peaks of the Himalayas. The slopes are intended for both professional skiers and novices. Uttarakhand Tourism Department conduct winter sports competitions at Auli to encourage skiing in India. It has a 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) cable car, a chairlift and a ski lift, along with a maintained trek route.
Meet at Sahastradhara as per advised schedule
Departure from Dehradun Sahastradhara Heliport. Arrive Kharsali : On arrival start your trek for Yamunotri Dham approx 6 km journe. After the darshan trek back to Kharsali. You have an option of taking ponies or Palki for the trek. Departure from Kharsali by helicopter to Harsil. Arrive Harsil. The Gangotri temple is 24 kms from the helipad and it takes about 45 minutes one way. Arrive at the Gangotri Temple. Drive to your Hotel/Cottages after the darshan.
Start on advise of crew membe and weather conditions
After an early breakfast, leave Harsil for Kedarnath. Arrive Kedarnath. You will be escorted to the Shrine. Leave for Badrinath. Arrive Badrinath. Arrive Badrinath. Arrive Dehradun.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Transport By Ac Vehicle (A.C. will not operate on hills).
- Neat,clean & hygienic Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Luxury Rooms.
- All point to point Sightseeing as per given programme possible in time frame.
- All veg meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at all places.
- One Litre Mineral Bottle Per Day.
- Pony/Palaki service at Yumanotri.
- Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
- Helicopter service at Kedarnath with priority Darshan.
- Car service at Gangotri.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Allowance.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes:
- G.S.T. as applicable.
- Guide / any entry Fees, Boating, Horse, palki, cable car, camera fee, monuments fee(If any), during Sight Seeings.
- Table drinks, telephone, Laundry, Rest all meals, Tips.
- Any personal expenses.
- Air/ Train Fare Etc.
- Medical & travel insurance..
- If days extend's by customer (chargeable).
- Any other expence incurred due to bad weather,road closure,landslides etc.
- Accomodation & meals in Kedarnath Dham.
- A.C. & heater are chargeable (If customer demands & if avilable).